Fast & Affordable Complete Ecco Shoe Repair | By Mail
FavoriteFix handles all types of Ecco shoe repair for both Men’s & Women’s Eccos. Let us know what kind of service your favorite pair of shoes needs:
Ecco Shoe Repair Services:
- Heel repair
- Sole replacement
- Leather repair / color and polish restoration
- Lace / eyelet fixing
How Much Does Ecco Shoe Repair Cost?
Ecco repair prices depend on the service, but at FavoriteFix we offer top quality work at the best prices. All of our services included prepaid return shipping. No need to pay extra.
- Ecco heel repair: Starting at $20
- Sole protectors addition:$5+
- Stretching: $15+
- Leather repair, dying or refinishing: $15+
- Shoe polish: $10+
What Areas Do you Service?
We service all 50 States as well as Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. As long as you have access to a USPS mailbox or store you can use Favorite Fix. Priority shipping will usually reach us in just 2-3 days no matter where you are in the country.
How Our Ecco Shoe Repair Service Works
It’s as Fast, easy & affordable as you’ll find anywhere.
- Request an estimate using our form
- Ship us your shoes or request our “Shoe Shipping Kit” (includes box, padding, service form & Pre-Paid shipping label to our workshop)
- We’ll inspect your shoes and give you the final price (This is almost always within a few dollars of your estimate).
- On your approval we get your Ecco shoes looking like new and then send them straight back to your house.
Repair For Men’s Ecco Shoes
Did your favorite pair of men’s Eccos get damaged? Scuffed? Need a new heel? Eyelet replaced? Favorite Fix and get your Ecco’s looking and feeling like new in just a few days with our Ecco shoe repair service. Our Men’s Ecco Shoe services include anything you might need, but our most popular include:
- Men’s Ecco heel replacement
- Men’s Ecco shoe leather repair and refurbishment
- Eyelet or lace replacement
- Shoe stretching and fitting
- Ecco golf shoe repair
Repair For Women’s Ecco Shoes & Sandals
Ecco makes top quality and extremely popular shoes for women including Ecco heels, flats, work shoes and everything in between. Favorite Fix offers service for all of them.
Aldo Repair By Mail
Aldo shoe repair by mail is fast and affordable with Favorite Fix. It’s all too frequent that we decide to throw away and buy new because the process of getting something repaired is too much of a hassle. Here at Favorite Fix, we are helping to change that paradigm by making Shoe repair much easier than it used to be. No you can get those shoes repaired in about the same time, for lower cost and without even needing to leave your house.
Ecco Shoe & Company History
ECCO is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded by Karl Toosbuy in 1963, in Bredebro, Denmark. He originally started the company as just a shoe company but has since expanded into leather production and accessories. ECCO opened its first retail store in Denmark in 1982 but their products are sold in 88 countries at 3,060 ECCO shops today. They have an additional 14,000 sales points around the world. The company is family-owned and employs nearly 20,000 people worldwide.
Favorite Fix is proud to offer online shoe repair for Ecco shoes. Among our staff we have a number of different pairs and love them!