Fast & Affordable Complete Bare Traps Shoe Repair | By Mail
FavoriteFix handles all types of Bare Traps shoe repair for Women’s Bare Traps. Let us know what kind of service your favorite pair of shoes needs:
- Heel repair
- Sole replacement
- Leather repair / color and polish restoration
- Lace / eyelet fixing
How Much Does Bare Traps Shoe Repair Cost?
Bare Trap repair prices depend on the service, but at FavoriteFix we offer top quality work at the best prices. All of our online shoe repair services included prepaid return shipping. No need to pay extra.
- Heel repair: Starting at $20
- Sole protectors addition:$5+
- Stretching: $15+
- Leather repair, dying or refinishing: $15+
- Shoe polish: $10+
- Other services: Request a free estimate
What Areas And Locations Do you Service?
We service all 50 States as well as Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. As long as you have access to a USPS mailbox or store you can use Favorite Fix to get your Bare Traps fixed. Priority shipping will usually reach us in just 2-3 days no matter where you are in the country.
How Our Bare Traps Shoe Repair Service Works
It’s as Fast, easy & affordable as you’ll find anywhere.
- Request an estimate using our form
- Ship us your shoes or request our “Shoe Shipping Kit” (includes box, padding, service form & Pre-Paid shipping label to our workshop)
- We’ll inspect your shoes and give you the final price (This is almost always within a few dollars of your estimate).
- On your approval we get your shoes looking like new and then send them straight back to your house.
Repair For Women’s Bare Traps
Bare Traps makes top quality and extremely popular shoes for women including heels, flats, work shoes and everything in between. Favorite Fix offers service for all of them.
Bare Traps Repair By Mail
Shoe repair by mail is fast and affordable with Favorite Fix. It’s all too frequent that we decide to throw away and buy new because the process of getting something repaired is too much of a hassle. Here at Favorite Fix, we are helping to change that paradigm by making Shoe repair much easier than it used to be. No you can get those shoes repaired in about the same time, for lower cost and without even needing to leave your house.
Bare Traps Shoe & Company History